FEATURES & RATES: Enjoy the finest in
Seaway Valley camping for rates that won't empty your pocket!
- Horseshoe Pits: Enjoy a game of skill, ladder golf!
- 3 Sparkling Clean Bathhouses
- Onsite Dump Station: So you can drop off your RV waste-water
- Cabin 1 and 2 only have a bed and bunk
- Cabin 3 and 4 have bathrooms in them
In addition to the water sports on the St. Regis River, campers at Riverside Campground
- Let the little ones play in a covered sandbox or swing on the swing set
or wooden ark.
- Gather around an evening campfire for stories, 'smores, songs and more!
- Head indoors for billiards, darts, cards, or campground events such as
- Not far from the campsite is a bridge with a view of the old Saint Regis Dam and the 19th
century run of the old mill.
- For those who like to shop, there are a few quaint shops close to the campground.
- If you're in the mood for some good food, there are local diners (Riverview Restaurant,
Goose Landing, B&W Quickstop, Frankies, Town Line, Stewarts)
- Downtown shops include: A beauty salon, tanning booth, a pet store, the IGA, Spirits of
Downtown liquor store as well as a newly constructed medical center affiliated with the
Canton Potsdam Hospital. Other new shops are being added all the time.
- You will be within walking distance of
the Post Office
Click to see larger version of sitemap
And it's just a short ride to:
If you cancel for a Holiday reservation or school event, you
will be charged the full amount of the stay.
For all other cancellations, you will be charged half of your stay on rv and cabin rentals.
- Daily: $40.00
- Monthly: $500.00 + electric
- Weekly: $240.00 (7th night free)
- Seasonal: $1,200.00+ electric
- Daily: $50.00
- Cabins 3 & 4: $70.00/per night
- Weekly: $450.00
- The Clifton (efficiency cabin) Daily: $80.00
- The Outlook (efficiency cabin) Daily: $90.00
- Frenchies (efficiency cabin, no pets allowed) Daily:
|3% tax on cabins. When making Reservation, half of your
stay is charged to your card. If you cancel it is non-refundable. No
Pit Bull Dogs. $10/day for pets staying with you at Cabins. As of Jan 1, 2022 when paying with a credit card there will be a 3% processing fee. *For the Month of June Canadian Rv sites will be Canadian money at par**
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Riverside Campground. All rights reserved.
Website Hosting provided by Texas Advertising
| Post Office Box 335 Brasher Falls, NY 13613 |
| phone: 315·389·4771 |
| email: [email protected] |
| Accessibility Statement